Degrees in Yumeiho Therapy
Dan 1 Shokyu （初級） shodan yumeihoshi (初段湧命法師)*
Dan 2 Shokyu（初級） nidan yumeihoshi (２段湧命法師)*
Dan 3 Chukyu （中級） sandan yumeiho renshi （３段湧命法錬士)*
Dan 4 Chukyu （中級） yondan yumeiho renshi (４段湧命法錬士)*
Dan 5 Jokyu （上級） godan yumeiho kyoshi （５段湧命法教士)*
Dan 6 Jokyu （上級） rokudan yumeiho kyoshi, shihandai （6 段湧命法教士、師範代)*
Dan 7 Shihan （師範） nanadan yumeiho hanshi, shihan （７段湧命法範士、師範）
初級 SHOKYU ( Beginner ) 1 and 2 dan
中級 CHUKYU ( Intermediate ) 3 and 4 dan
上級 JOKYU ( Advanced - Teacher ) 5 and 6 dan
師範 SHIHAN ( Master ) 7 dan
► To lead a courses, make exams and issue the diplomas (certyficates) can ONLY therapist from group JOKYU and SHIHAN (5, 6 and 7 Dan).
4 dan therapist can lead courses as an assistant only with the consent and under the supervision of their teacher. It can not perform examinations and issue diplomas.
► 2nd Dan therapists enjoy free licensing protection until they receive 3rd Dan. The period of protection may not exceed 15 months.
► Teacher must be have a special contract with Yumeiho Center in Japan or with their official representative, who has such a right.
► Exam for 5 dan must be only in Japan.
► Only original diplomas issued in Japan will be valid.
► The old diplomas are not more valid from may 2013. The new diplomas are written in Japanese, English and Esperanto all together. All have the signature and stamps of Mr. Hisayuki Ozaki (Director of Yumeiho Center). Only those diplomas are valid and can be issued. The old diplomas issued before may 2013 are still considered.
RULES OF EXAMINATIONS FOR THE SEVEN DANS OF YUMEIHO THERAPY ACCORDING TO HISAYUKI OZAKI - DIRECTOR OF THE YUMEIHO CENTRE IN JAPAN
Examining and certification of the seven grades (Dan 1, Dan 2, Dan3, Dan 4, Dan 5, Dan 6, Dan 7.)
1. Grade 1 ( Dan 1 beginner’s course) Is awarded to the person who complete the course.
2. Grade 2 ( Dan 2 ). People who successfully complete the Beginners course are entitled to apply for this course. A Diploma is awarded to the persons who passes the exam. This person can only apply Yumeiho Therapy under supervision and with the consent of the teacher.
3. Grade 3 ( Dan 3 ) Person must apply for this course, in order to get authorization to carry on Yumeiho therapy. Person wishing to applying for 3rd Dan Diploma, must wait at least one year after receiving 2nd Dan Diploma. Person who successfully completes this course has earned the right to work as a Yumeiho Therapist.
4. Grade 4 ( Dan 4 ) In order to apply for 4th Dan Diploma, you must wait at least two year, from the the day you receive your 3rd Dan Diploma. Holder of 4th Dan Diploma can teach courses up to grade 2, under the supervision and with the consent of their teacher.
( Instructors who have received 4th Dan before April 2013 could lead courses alone and issue diplomas up to 2nd Dan. Instructor contract required)
5. Grade 5 ( Dan 5 ) ( Teacher Grade ) In order to apply for 5th Dan Diploma, you must wait at least two year from the date you receive 4th Dan Diploma, have to participate in minimum 6 Yumeiho therapy full courses and have recomendation of official Representative in his country and European Official representative. Exams for 5th Dan Diploma are held in Japan only. Holder of 5th Dan Diploma can teach and hold examinations up to 3rd Dan. 5th Dan instructors are obliged to sign all appropriate agreements with the Yumeiho Centre in Japan or with a person appointed by the Yumeiho Centre. The Diploma contains annotation about instructors entitlement up to 3rd Dan.
6. Grade 6 ( Dan 6 ) ( High Teacher Grade ). Are being awarded based on ruler worked out by Hisayuki Ozaki Master and director of the Yumeiho Centre in Japan alone. In order to apply for 6th Dan Diploma, you must wait at least ten years for the date you receive your 5th Dan Diploma. The holder of 6th Dan Diploma can lead all training and examinations up to and including 4th Dan. Moreover he can perform all type of promotion and shows of Yumeiho Therapy. 6th Dan Instructors are obliged to sign all appropriate agreements with the Yumeiho Centre in Japan or with a person appointed by the Yumeiho Centre. Diploma contains the annotation about the instructors entitlement up to 4th Dan. 6 Dan is reserved only for the country official representatives.
7. Grade 7 ( Dan 7). Is only awarded based on the ruler worked out by Hisayuki Ozaki Master and director of the Yumeiho Centre in Japan alone. In order to get 7th Dan Diploma you must wait at least two years from the date you have received your 6th Dan Diploma. The holder of 7th Dan Diploma can lead all training and examinations up to and including 6th Dan. Moreover he can perform all type of promotion and shows of Yumeiho Therapy.
7th Dan Instructors are obliged to sign all appropriate agreements with the Yumeiho Centre in Japan or with a person appointed by the Yumeiho Centre. Diploma contains the annotation about the instructors entitlement up to 6th Dan.
8. All instructors of Yumeiho are obliged to take Diplomas issued by the Yumeiho Centre in Japan. These Diplomas are printed in Japan in limited amount. The new Diplomas contain the signature and the seal of Hisayuki Ozaki Master and director of the Yumeiho Centre in Japan. From May 2013 these are to be the only Diplomas issued.
9. Every Yumeiho instructors are obliged to inform the Yumeiho Centre in Japan of the detail of course participants (name, surname, address, age, sex, profession and date of Diploma awarded).
10. All instructors are obliged to sign appropriate agreements with the Yumeiho Centre in Japan or with a person appointed by the Yumeiho Centre.
11. All instructors (teachers) have to issue diploma from 1 Dan.
Ending of notations
* Exam/Diploma fee:
1 Dan - 100$
2 Dan - 200$
3 Dan - 400$
4 Dan - 800$
5 Dan - 1500$
6 Dan - 3000$